Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cold to Freezing in The Far West 2012

DSCN1748

 

After my run in with Sheriff Fife, things couldn’t get any worse, could they?  We meet these folks in a small campground in Dillion, TX.  They have been full timing for 9 years and were on route to Corpus Christy, TX and warm weather.  The snow on the ground didn’t impress me as it was warm enough out to socialize in sweatshirts.  That would change!

 

IMG_1780When you leave Texas, you go into New Mexico, The Land of Enchantment.  Cold but enchanted.  I’m sure this is going to get better.IMG_1781  The road continue to be excellent, my mileage went down to 8mpg, than I realized we’d been pulling grade for about 300 miles!  After going over the Continental Divide, it returned to 10mpg.

We’ll be in Yuma, AZ {Far South West} where our solar project will be completes for us by, Startight Solar.

No comments :

Post a Comment