Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Repositioning to Albuquerque 2013

IMG_2237

I could never move to Albuquerque, New Mexico, I have to Google it every time I need to spell it!

We’ve shutdown in Coronado, NM at a very nice campground owned and run by the city.  Note we have a casita and water & electric hook-ups.  Very nice for $22/nite and close to all types of city services.IMG_2244

 

We finally found a CVS and got my meds straightened out.   To make my day, they gave me a 20% slip and I found a 1.75 L of Fleischman’s gin on the discount shelf for $4.99!  Looks like my friends will be slurping down Gin & Tonic this weekend.

 

Our big news is that we went over to the Albuquerque Balloon Festival area and got a coveted RV space where we can Boondock on the landing area with a group of our friends from the Escapee’s Boondockers.  Unfortunately there is a weather front coming in forecasting wind for Friday & Saturday, that will keep the Balloons grounded.

Stay Tuned!

No comments :

Post a Comment