Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Visit to King Solomon Lodge #5 in Tombstone 2013

Sagaro 2010 PAN

Monday morning started with a visit to The Benson Dental Group where I had my pesky #5 molar extracted.  not the best way to start the day but 24 hours later I already feel much better.

156327_465971330132034_211670483_n

Last evening, I had a great time visiting King Solomon Lodge #5 in Tombstone.  The meeting was preceded by a Past IMG_2193Master’s dinner at The Longhorn Restaurant.  We had a good time, I do prefer Big Nose Kate’s as they have  a great draft selection.

 

 

 

Below are a few photos of their Ladies Night.

 

IMG_2199IMG_2200IMG_2201

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_2204 

W.B.Kenn Barrett bears a striking resemblance to Wyatt Earp, who he portrays during the street reenactments of the gunfight at OK Corral.

Wyatt Earp - Page

The Past Masters initiated a new E.A. in fine form.  At the last moment I was asked to Tile the Lodge, a position where my ignorance of their ritual could do no harm!

 

 

 

W.B. Barrett asked me to explain my Lewis Jewel.   This was gifted to me by IMG_2206Hartford Evergreen Lodge #88, it is great source of pride to me.

 With temperatures in the mid 90’s in the afternoon it is time to move on.  Tomorrow we will move about 250 miles North to Flagstaff, Az where we have reservations at Verde Valley, a Thousand Trails Resort.  We will stay there a week before continuing north.

No comments :

Post a Comment