Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Loss of a Brother, R.W.B. Mark Hultman 2013

 

It was with great sadness that we were informed of the very sudden passing of Right 088 Hultman Worshipful Brother Mark Hultman today. Mark has been a Friend and Brother since we meet at what is now Hartford Evergreen Lodge #88, then meeting in east Hartford, CT.  Mark was a wonderful ritualist, always speaking clearly with expression.  He was a mentor and a calming force when circumstances required it.  These qualities were noted by the Grand lodge on Connecticut when he was asked to represent our Grand Master(s) as Right Worshipful District Deputy of District 6B.

In addition to his Masonic & Scottish Rite activities, he was very active in his Methodist Church in Bristol.  He sang in the choir and chaired their roast beef dinner.

It is a shadow of darkness that passes over us as our lifestyle does not allow us to be with loved ones at times like this.

The weather is not with us, we have decided to leave this area and move back to Georgetown where I have an appointment with Dr. Sawbones who will attempt to relieve my back agony.

Despite my old age and infirmity, I did manage to wash all of the desert dirt out of and off of the Fiver and our truck.  IMG_2046I doubt it will look this way after the 1,300 mile trek to Texas.  not shown in this view is the fact that I had the rear bumper cut off and welded on 18” long frame extensions while we were in Mexico.  On this little back porch I have secured our generator and Black Box that I keep 50a cables in.

IMG_2047

 

Sorry if this blog was a downer, having a bad day here as I have decided to leave the area before the March Meet.  Why?  I cannot stand sitting for any length of time.  Have no fear, things will get better as someone is keeping an eye on me.

No comments :

Post a Comment